Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, November 17, 2008

tag #3

salam... =)

baru lepas jawab tag ke-2, dah dpt tag ke-3
hehe
maybe aku yg lmbt menjawab tag ke-2 aritu..
so ni aku trus jawab tag ke-3 k?

kali ni aku di-tag oleh anis & dayah
its all about the opposite gender
so who's gonna i tell u about?
jejomzzzz go through:

What is the relationship of you and him?
father-daughter

Your 5 impressions towards him
1. Patient
2. Firm
3. But not hot-temper
4. Hardworking
5. The most adorable character: beriman
*wish to have 1 like him 1 day*

The most memorable things he had done for you
tooooo muuuuch to say

The most memorable things he have said to you?
Its ok if you just follow your own rule, but if things happen, then no if no but

If he becomes your enemy, you will
I wont let this happen

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is
It wont happen ok!

The most desirable thing to do on him is?
Baaaaanyakkkkk sangat!

The overall impression of him
Could be an idol

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I don't really care bout other's thought, but most of my friends said I'm funny

The character of you for yourself is?
Funny.. am I?

The character you hate of yourself is?
Not really confident...huhu

The most ideal person that you want to be is?
caring, understanding n pandai masak (jz like my mom)

For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
I actually dont have any idea why u should care and like me, but I do really2 appreciate it..thanx a lot for being with me when I need u..so keep in touch, my friends~

10 people to tag
1. deyna
2. jazlin
3. apy
4. izzat
5. shazzy
6. nuriman
7. meera
8. Fariz
a.k.a Kongz
9. Kak sue
10. wani tita

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
En. Pundak, kan2?hihi

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
erm, male kot..MALE laa..hehe

What is no. 1 studying about?
chemical eng.>> environment

Is no. 4 single?
erk, single ke?maybe but i dont tink he's available..hehe

who is no. 5?
rumet nye PDP-mate..hehe


2 comments:

Nuriman Talib said...

wah kene tag lagi. adeh

ZirCon gurL said...

hek2,, sile la wat lagi.. =p