Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Experiment n testing

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Our life is always being directed / being told
Tp life in PhD, xde sape pnah bgtau..

Semua benda dlm hidup mesti ada ups n downs..
Kata hidup bak roda, x gitew?

I always thought that student life is more way easier than any other job
I worked once, I studied a lot..that's why I put my thinking that way

But what I can say now is PhD life is incomparable with any other life kt dunia
Bila everything going smooth, u might be the happiest person on earth
Tp bila satu je masalah which will lead n effect ur result, u'll feel like everything is dumped on u

When peoples ask about PhD, I'm going to be even now
I always say, pk btol2 b4 pursue..
X macam masters dlu, I always ask peoples around me to join!
But for PhD,the stress is different..

U can't imagine how the stress can really affect ur daily life..

Aaaaaa x sabaqqq nk abeh wehhhh..

#rambutdhberubanbykpikiaq

5 comments:

Mohamadjahn said...

im a masters student (by research) but i felt every single thing that you're saying, i worked once jugak. so i know how it felt. anyway, goodluck with your PhD, future Dr.!

ZirCon gurL said...

@jahn abas: only yg melalui dpt merasai..hihi anyway, thanks n good luck to u too!

Unknown said...

good luck on ur PhD!!

feel free to visit my blog, sharing about family, parenting & my experience with shaklee ^__^

http://idanas.blogspot.com/

quarzel said...

just be nice to your supervisor, keep up spirit

pls visit..
Quarzel Camera Bags

Aenoyou said...

tahniah kerana telah berjaya ke tahap ini..Semoga Allah swt permudahkan segalanya..ramai juga yg masih menunggu peluang utk maju ke depan seperti @Zircon guRL..huhu