Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

it's my day!

after 1 and half year struggling...

finally... I managed to get what I wanted..

lets the pictures speak for me...
thanks mak, kak hanis & abang!!!

to the most lovable person, I LOVE U SO MUCH MAK!!!!

thanks for d supports!

thanks for being at my side, listening and advising whenever i need it rumet!!!!

thanks for d best advice and time!!!

and.... we start to do it again!!!!




thanks to great parent, Hj Mohshim Mahamud & Hjh Che Long Hashim...
thanks to lovable family...
thanks to understanding friends...
and thanks to tireless teachers!!!!

millions thanks to all!! may Allah repay it in d world or hereafter...
*big grin*

4 comments:

xi da ya said...

congrats!!!hihi~
syiok gileee time konvo tu.
amacam rase?berbaloi x blaja truk2 sblum ni?hehe..
pls pray for me too..another 1 n half yrs!:)
n after that..proceed to our plan k!

ZirCon gurL said...

yezzaaa!!!! u can do it!!!!!
we'll proceed k..whatever it takes, we'll proceed!!!

Nabilah Anafi said...

Congratulations!!

ZirCon gurL said...

thanks nabilah! :)